Muscular Therapy Services
- Hot Stone Massage (90min) $135
- Hot Stone Massage using smooth, heated stones as an extension of therapist’s own hands, or by placing them on the body.
- Therapeutic Massage (60min) $85 | (90min) $110
- This Therapeutic Massage session is a personalized massage that allows the client to choose which areas of the body will be addressed or may require extra attention during the massage.
- Classic Swedish Massage (60min) $85 | (90min) $110
- Full-Body Classic Swedish Massage is a head to toe massage treatment to relax and de-stress the body and mind. Light to firm pressure at client’s request.
- Deep Tissue Massage (60min) $85 | (90min) $110
- Deep Tissue Massage reaches structures far beneath the superficial fascia to attempt to relieve chronic muscle problems or injuries. Great for breaking down scar tissue formation, stress, and tension from chronic pain.
- Prenatal Massage (60min) $85 | (90min) $110
- Prenatal Massage is therapeutic bodywork that focuses on the special needs of the mother-to-be as her body goes through the dramatic changes of pregnancy. Recommended clearance from doctor before receiving service.
- Reiki (60min) $85 (90min) $110
- Reiki is a Japanese word that means "Universal Life Energy" Reiki is a healing technique where the therapist channels light energy Into the client. This technique is light touch with the therapist's hands, and is very relaxing and beneficial to the body's physical and emotional well-being.
- Myofascial Release (MFR) 60min $85 | 90min $110
- Myofascial Release is a gentle application of sustainable pressure that helps release fascial restrictions in the body. We have fascial tissue throughout the body, and restrictions can happen anywhere. This is a great approach for relief for people of all ages.
- Ashiatsu 60min $99 | 90min $129
- Ashiatsu Oriental Bar Therapy is a barefoot massage technique using deep strokes from the therapist's feet. It is a western version of an ancient form of bodywork, with roots dating back thousands of years from cultures across Asia, India, Africa, and the Pacific Rim.
- How does Ashiatsu work?
- In an Ashiatsu session the client relaxes on a comfortable massage table while the therapist stands on the table holding onto overhead bars. The therapist uses their feet to deliver the massage.
- Is Ashiatsu for you?
- Clients of every age and size can benefit from this deep tissue massage. This massage is famous for back and hip pain relief, and deep relaxation. Ashiatsu is particularly popular among athletes and chronic tension clients.
* Not recommended during pregnancy or within six weeks of any surgery. Please discuss with your massage therapist any potential health concerns before trying Ashiatsu.