Smart Body understands that life has its hiccups. To assure that we always keep our clients at top priority with scheduling we ask that you please give us a 24 hour notice for appointment cancellations or re-scheduling. Emergency cancellations will be waived of a cancellation fee however a canceled or re-scheduled appointment that has been called in less than 24 hours in advance will be subject to a $50 cancellation charge which will be due the day of the cancellation. We thank you for your understanding, and are happy to answer any questions regarding this policy.
Office Policy and Protocol Effective June 13th, 2020 Until Further Notice:
- Clients must be wearing a mask to enter the office.
- Temprature will be taken before entering the office.
- Clients must wait in their cars until their therapist calls them into the office.
- Clients must go directly into treatment room after having their temprature taken.
- There will be a plastic bin inside of the treatment room for all of your belongings to be placed into(clothes, shoes, jewlery, jackets etc.)
- Masks must remain on throughout the entirety of each session.
- Please have exact Cash or a Pre-Written Check with you, or Pre-Pay Online. This is to reduce time in the waiting area to comply with social distancing requirements.
- The 24 hour Late Cancellation Policy charges will be LIFTED until further notice if due to Illness.
- If you must cancel or reschedule due to any type of illness or symptoms, it is mandatory that you wait the full 14 days before you reschedule the appointment, No Exceptions.
- Please book or reschedule your appointments Online to reduce time spent in waiting area.
- We will be draping clients with sanitized linen service sheets and drapery. We will NOT be using blankets until further notice. We will happily provide an extra top sheet at your request.
- Water, coffee, and tea will temporaily not be provided at the front waiting area due to current sanitary code surrounding COVID-19.